You will have a good knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics processes with leading edge technology across industry sectors and;
• Leverage our partnership with SAP to build a wide scope and variety of solutions for FTSE 500 clients.
• Work in cross-functional teams, with colleagues from our wider Enterprise solutions group, as well as Audit, Tax and Corporate Finance.
We are interested to hear from candidates with practical Lean Six Sigma qualification and experience.
• Defining and articulating client requirements, working with clients to help them understand where improvements could be made within a given business process
• Proposing multiple scenarios and solutions to address these areas of improvement
• Working with a team to implement the agreed solutions
• Development of Supply Chain process training material and delivery of training
• At least 4+ years hands on ERP implementation experience
• Been part of at least two project lifecycles, preferable from scoping and planning through to post go live support.
• Taken part in a detailed business process analysis project ('As Is' definition) and provided recommendations for the future process.
• Comprehensive business and process knowledge.
• Deep knowledge of at least one module of SAP (e.g. sales and distribution, materials management, production planning etc).
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of complex transactions and related configuration options within the above module
• Experience in the integration with other SAP modules and their application to a client business requirement (e.g. FI, CO, BI, Portal)
• Excellent communication & client management skills.
• Lean Six Sigma experience (preferably green belt).
Candidate Privacy Notice