Ideally we are looking for people who are Oracle HCM Functional consultants in two or more modules with either proven implementation experience or significant support experience.
· Active role in pre-sales and bid development;
· Able to develop strong relationships with the client;
· Has excellent written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing;
· Is able to manage work streams within a large project (client-facing or internal) and/or able to take direct responsibility for at least 2 personnel;
· Ensures that all standards and processes are adhered to for any deliverables produced;
· Plays an active role in the Oracle HCM competency, delivers certain services or capabilities to the practise;
· Has specialist functional knowledge of at least two Oracle HCM modules.
· Is able to perform functional and technical consulting and project management;
· Regularly attends Oracle User Groups and Events;
· Is able to play an active role client seminars and the production of marketing materials;
· Responsible for mentoring junior consultants and analysts;
· Understand and articulate Oracle's strategic direction, including fusion.
· Educated to Graduate / Postgraduate level;
· Ideally Oracle certified in a number of Oracle HCM modules;
· Knowledge of Oracle Fusion applications is a distinct advantage.