Join Deloitte's market-leading International Assignments team, and apply your expatriate tax experience in a genuinely varied role. This opportunity can offer you a stimulating blend of technical and advisory work, allowing you to focus on an impressive range of multi-national clients.
Broaden your expertise - multiply your options
Be part of a successful and thriving Expatriate Tax team where there is genuine development and scope for progression. We will provide you with the tools to reach your full potential and beyond, with no barriers.
Your ability to focus on our clients and deliver innovative tax solutions will be enhanced by our knowledge of specific business environments including large multi-nationals, financial services and many household names. Use your networking skills to proactively grow the practice, adding real value and making an impact both on the firm and on your clients.
As a Manager, you'll contribute to the growth of the practice by proactively targeting and developing new clients as well as managing client engagements.
We take your development very seriously and foster a nurturing environment. Our appraisal process is structured, transparent and interactive - you'll receive continuous training and ongoing supportive feedback to achieve your goals. Be part of an environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
As an expatriate tax specialist, you will:
· Advise and guide clients on the planning and implications involved in international assignments;
· Conduct entry and exit consultations with expatriates;
· Contribute to the growth of the practice through active involvement in ongoing marketing / targeting activities;
· Manage the preparation of tax returns and reviewing work of less experienced colleagues.
To qualify, you will have:
· UK tax-return preparation experience;
· The ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels;
· The ability to manage client engagements;
· Experience of managing teams.
To build an exciting future within our International Assignments practice, apply now.
Candidate Privacy Notice