Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit
, and financial advisory services
with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
Deloitte Consulting LLP is one of the world’s leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities ‑ people, process and technology and industry expertise ‑ the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
Qualifications for our BTA Summer Scholar Sophomore Intern program include:
• A strong interest in beginning a career in business technology consulting upon receiving your undergraduate degree
• Sophomore standing in a full-time academic program with a target graduation date between December 2015 and June 2016
• Availability to participate, full-time, for approximately 10 weeks in the June to August 2014 time period
• 3.4 cumulative GPA strongly preferred with equal or stronger performance in your major(s)
• Strong academic performance and extracurricular activities
• Experience, interest and aptitude in technology
• Sharp analytical mind
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Willingness to travel (not all Sophomore Scholars will travel during their internship)
We are seeking candidates who have demonstrated exceptional performance in these and other related majors:
• Technology: Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems
• Business: Accounting, Business, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Supply Chain
• Engineering: Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management, Industrial Engineering
Visit www.deloitte.com/us/bta to learn more about starting your career with Deloitte.