Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte-and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one-third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services-and the results we help our clients achieve.
to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
The Health Services Group at Deloitte includes more than 100 seasoned professionals across Canada who understand our clients' challenges and specialize in serving all segments of the Canadian health system. Each of our professionals is a strategic thinker with a passion for implementation and results. As trusted advisors to many leading health organizations, we have been instrumental in shaping the evolution of the Canadian health industry. Some of our key clients include: Health Canada, Canada Health Infoway, The Hospital for Sick Children, Sunnybrook & Women's College Health Sciences Centre, University Health Network and the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long term Care. We are looking to add to our successful practice and are seeking an experienced Manager to join our team.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
Role would be focused on providing technical project management direction for small projects or leading specific workpackages
- Prepare detailed project work plans and project status reports.
- Guide and contribute to the development of e-health project deliverables.
- Provide specialized technical knowledge on a wide variety of eHealth projects as required (e.g. health system interfaces, health system architectures, health system selection, eHealth strategy development for electronic health records, clinical systems implementations, clinical process transformation, etc.)
- Apply a wide range of consulting tools to client situations. Conduct consultations with stakeholders including physicians and clinicians.
- Analyze client data to support engagement.
- Develop proposals and participate in sales/business development efforts within the healthcare sector.
- Contribute to knowledge management within our healthcare practice.
As a Senior Consultant you will:
- Work in a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions
- Author presentations and present findings to clients
- Supervise junior staff and manage parts of client engagements
- Prioritize objectives and contribute to project planning and status reporting