Deloitte, one of Canada's leading professional services firms, provides assurance & advisory, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services through more than 8,000 people in 56 offices. Deloitte LLP, an Ontario Limited Liability Partnership, is the Canadian member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte operates in Quebec as Deloitte s.e.n.c.r.l., a Quebec limited liability partnership.
Your career is important to you. It's important to us, too. The time is right for you to join Deloitte.
Deloitte is committed to creating an environment that is inclusive and accessible to clients and employees of all abilities. We are dedicated to building a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
Consulting is a fully integrated part of Deloitte-and we're proud to be the only large professional services organization to offer our clients a full range of services. We work hand-in-hand with clients to improve business performance, drive shareholder value and create competitive advantage.
You'll help our clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience. We have deep expertise, having served more than one-third of the companies in the Fortune 500, and hundreds of middle market clients around the world. We offer a full array of consulting services, but what truly distinguishes us is the approach and delivery of these services-and the results we help our clients achieve.
Click here to find out more about our Consulting service lines.
A career in Consulting will offer you the opportunity to:
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field
- Develop solutions through debate and discussion, in our teams and with clients
- Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path
- Work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and international engagements
As a SAP IS-Oil, Manager you will:
- Manage a diverse team of talented Consultants while coaching them to their highest potential
- Cultivate relationships with clients and posses a strong knowledge in leveraging prevalent methodologies
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction and project profitability
- Develop your expertise in a specialization and your reputation as a business advisor
- Contribute to practice growth and development
- Participate in the development and delivery of training programs
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Post graduate degree and/or a professional designation is an asset
- Strong commitment to professional and client service excellence
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of SAP Implementation experience in implementing SAP IS Oil
- Proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities
- Experienced with project problem diagnosis, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision making, documentation, managing client expectations and team leadership
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Candidate Privacy Notice