Deloitte Financial Advisory has the largest multidisciplinary team of dedicated and experienced M&A transaction professionals in Belgium. The M&A team assists companies and shareholders to make and implement the best transaction decisions, whether acquisitions or divestments. Our services include bid support, (vendor) due diligence investigations, financial modeling, valuations and post transaction integration. M&A is at the core of many companies. Therefore to meet our client's expectations we are pursuing focused excellence, independence and fully integrated multidisciplinary services.
We are growing fast and to reinforce our M&A Transactions Team, we are currently seeking to recruit a (m/f):
TRANSACTION SERVICES CONSULTANTS
As Consultant in our Transaction Services group you will be involved in financial (vendor) due diligence assignments, valuations and corporate finance matters in the frame work of investments/divestments. You will also assist clients in executing their M&A strategy. You will work closely with a team of M&A professionals and have exposure to a wide range of clients. In addition to the above, you will have an important role to play our sector approach and business development opportunities.
You hold a university degree with a post-graduate education in finance or economy. You have 2 to 5 years of audit experience and/or other M&A related experience. Initial experience in financial due diligence and valuations is an asset, however not required.
You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and report writing skills. Our ideal candidate speaks Dutch, French and English and has a good knowledge of PC applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A multidisciplinary, team-based and stimulating working environment;
- A made-to-measure career which will help you realizing your personal and professional ambitions, and seize the best opportunities to take on greater responsibilities within the international markets;
- A commitment to your development as well as access to our firmwide human and technological resources;
- An attractive salary and benefits package, with reward for superior performance;
- Real career opportunities.