When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche Middle East. You'll understand why we are the only professional services firm to be named a Best Employer in the Middle East by Hewitt Associates in 2009.
In addition to our opportunities in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory, we offer a variety of careers in Internal Client Services (ICS) considered essential to the growth of the Firm. Whether in Human Resources, Finance or PR, a career in ICS with Deloitte & Touche ME will give you the opportunity to join a firm undergoing rapid expansion in a region of fast-paced growth. Your role won't just put your passion for creative solutions to the test, it will provide you with an environment to grow and build a career based on excellence.
Here's one specific opportunity to experience working for ICS.
As a Receptionist you will:
Be the first point of contact for Deloitte & Touche, and be able to confidently and positively communicate with staff, clients and suppliers at all levels. Additionally, you will provide general administrative and clerical support, including:
- Handling and distributing incoming and outgoing post
- Acting as a point of contact for all incoming telephone enquiries and personal callers (Answer telephone, take messages, transfer calls and provide information to other departments upon request)
- Keeps up to date records of extensions of Deloitte employees, clients contact numbers
- First point of contact for visitors to the office, which will include meeting and greeting clients
- Making travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels and car hire
- Assisting the Team with basic administration and tasks including typing, photocopying, faxing and other clerical tasks
- Assisting the in the administration of general office management including office utilities, services, cleaning and maintenance
- Maintain use of facilities schedules, including conference rooms
- Ensuring any office related issues encountered through your role are communicated to the Management Team
- Ordering office stationery and other general office supplies and equipment and ensuring supplies are kept at a consistent level
- Responding to straightforward correspondence through email, written, telephone communication
- Assisting with other admin duties as required